Pokemon Go is a smartphone online game that uses actual location tracking and mapping automation to provide an augmented reality to make the game more realistic by catching Pokemon in real locations. Moreso, playing this kind of great mobile game is more enjoyable and exciting on a much wider screen like your PC. Good thing is that you can now play Pokémon Go on PC using the best screen mirroring tools and some of them are listed in this article. Check them here below.
Best 3 Tools to Play Pokémon Go on PC
The best mirroring tool that you need to include first on your list to help you how to play Pokémon Go on PC is ApowerMirror. It can cater you with a great mirroring experience playing Pokemon Go without any lag and delay. Also, a high-quality video resolution is being displayed once the mirroring process is complete. To give you more reasons to enjoy ApowerMirror, you can use its additional features to help you highlight your favorite capturing pokemon adventures and share them with your friend via screen capturing, screen recording, and whiteboard marker for annotation. Use these guide steps and enjoy using ApowerMirror.
- Download the app on your mobile phone and PC.
- Open the app on both devices, tap the Mirror button on your phone then choose your TV from the given options then tap Start Now.
- Launch Pokemon Go and start playing it on your PC.
If your mobile phone cannot access Pokemon Go, you can still play it on your PC using an Android emulator named BlueStacks. This Android emulator allows your Windows PC to generate, install, and run Android apps on your computer. This is one of the world’s most popular emulators with more than 2 million games to choose from. Start Play Pokémon Go on your computer by following the procedures provided below.
- Go to your Web Browser and download BlueStacks.
- Launch the emulator then sign in your account.
- Click the Google Play Store then install Pokemon Go.
- You can now start playing Pokemon Go on your PC.
Nox App Player
We also listed another Android emulator in case the BlueStack didn’t suit you well. You can try Nox App Player if you want to know how to play Pokemon Go on PC. it offers more stability and smooth gameplay compared to other Android emulators available online. It supports a keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and others you play on your computer with ease. Check the steps below to start playing Pokemon Go.
- Install Nox Player app on your computer.
- Create or sign in your nox player account.
- Go to the Google Play Store, install Pokemon Go and enjoy playing it onces installed.
All tools above are great ways for you to cast, display, and play Pokemon Go on your PC. But if you are looking for a tool that will help you on how to play pokemon go on pc without emulator, you can go on ApowerMirror for it is one of the best screen mirroring tools available online.