BMW has improved its interaction via the screen on the dashboard. It serves as the navigation system and allows sending messages as well as displaying the vehicle’s information. Compared to the previous models, the latest models offer larger screens with advanced touch screen controls and extra features that you can use to mirror your iPhone to car screens. Read on to learn how to mirror iPhone to BMW.
Best Ways to Mirror iPhone to BMW
Built-in Screen Mirroring
BMW’s navigational screens are installed with built-in screen mirroring feature that you can use for screen mirroring iPhone to BMW. With this, you can do screen mirroring process without installing any third-party apps. To learn how to mirror your iPhone to BMW with the built-in screen mirroring feature, check out the steps below.
- On your BMW car, go to the Main Menu and select Communications. Then choose Manage mobile devices.
- From there, select Connect New Device then Screen Mirroring.
- On your iPhone, just open Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. Choose the name of your BMW and the mirroring will begin. Just make sure that your iPhone and BMW are connected to the same wireless connection.
CarPlay is also a reliable tool that you can use to integrate your car’s screens using iPhones. It helps iPhone users to display their screens and open apps on their iPhones such as maps, iMessage, Audiobooks, and a lot more to their BMW’s navigation screen. To use this tool to screen mirror iPhone to BMW easily, simply follow the steps below.
- Turn on your BMW and enable your Siri. Then connect your iPhone to your car via a lightning cable.
- On your BMW’s navigation screen, tap CarPlay.
- Then your iPhone will be connected and mirrored to your BMW.
Alternative tool – ApowerMirror
If you are looking for a free tool for screen mirroring iPhone to BMW, use ApowerMirror. This powerful tool allows you to display your iPhone’s screen to your BMW car screen in an easy way. It can mirror the audio and other content from your iPhone to your car screen wirelessly. To learn how to mirror iPhone to BMW using this tool, follow the guidance below.
- Download the app and install it on your iPhone and on your car screen. Don’t forget to connect your iPhone and BMW car screen to the same WiFi network.
- Once installed, launch the app on both devices, and then on your iPhone tap the “Local Cast” button to recognize your car screen name.
- Then, choose “Cast” and tap “Screen Broadcast” to start the mirroring activity.
The above-mentioned tools are helpful when it comes to iPhone screen mirroring to BMW. They offer a great mirroring experience for you to display your iPhone to your BMW’s navigation screen. Also, if you want to screen mirror your iPhone to PC, try ApowerMirror.