Windows 11 is said to be Android compatible and you can run Android apps on Windows 11 directly. Interesting, right? However, before the Windows 11 arrives, how to run Android app on PC? Here are three tools that you can use to do that.
Top 3 Ways to use Android Apps to PC
Control Android phone from PC – ApowerMirror
One of the top tools that you can use to run Android apps on Windows PC is ApowerMirror. This amazing app is listed as one of the top mirroring tools worldwide as it offers great mirroring capability with extra features that you can use to enjoy the screen mirroring process well, including screenshots, screen recorder, and a whiteboard marker. Also, aside from these special features, this allows you to control Android from PC without lags and delays. Get started using this amazing app using the following steps below.
- Download ApowerMirror on your phone and PC. Install it once done.
- Launch the app on both devices. On your phone, Go to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging. Then connect your Android phone and your PC with a USB cable. And your phone will be displayed on your PC.
- For WiFi connection, on your phone, tap the Mirror button > Mirror Phone to PC > choose the name of your computer then hit Start now to start mirroring.
- Once mirrored, you can run any Android apps on your PC and operate with your mouse and keyboard.
Easy to use emulator – BlueStacks
To use Android apps on Windows 10, you can also rely on an Android emulator named BlueStacks. It allows you to run Android applications on your computer without using an Android phone. Also, this offers almost 2 million Android games with 50% lesser RAM usage for a faster and smooth gaming experience using your PC. Also, this Android emulator is available and compatible with Apple’s macOS platform. To learn how to use Android apps on PC using this, just follow the steps below.
- Simply download the emulator from your Web browser and install it on your PC.
- Create and/or login to your account. Then you will find a play store. Install any apps you want from there, and then you can use these Android apps on your PC.
Practical mirroring tool – Scrcpy
Scrcpy is an open-source screen mirroring tool that you can use to control and display your Android phone on your computer. This allows screen mirroring phone to PC even without installing the application. And this tool is free for you to run Android apps on PC safely. Moreover, it offers sharing of files, recording screens, taking screenshots, and many more. Below are the steps you can follow to run your favorite Android apps on your Windows PC.
- Download and extract the ZIP file of the tool.
- Go to your phone Settings and enable the USB debugging on your Android phone. Allow it then run the application to start mirroring.
- Once your phone screen displayed on your PC, you can run any Android apps on your PC.
Above are the top 3 tools that you can use to run Android apps on PC. With them, you can use any Android apps on your computer easily. If you prefer using an Android app on PC without your phone, then try BlueStacks; but if you want to run the original Android apps on your phone, use ApowerMirror as it offers great mirroring quality and amazing additional features.