Screen mirroring your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Samsung Note 20 Ultra to your TV isn’t that hard especially if you’ve got the right tools. So here we’ll introduce the best apps to cast your Android to your TV fast and easily. To learn how to connect Galaxy Note 20 to TV and screen mirror, check out these amazing tools below.
How to Mirror Samsung Galaxy Note 20 to TV
Handy tool – LetsView
First, we have a handy tool that you can use named LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring app allows you to mirror Samsung Galaxy Note 20 to TV. You can browse photos, watch movies, and play mobile games on your TV screen. Amazingly, this tool is totally free of charge and it supports multiple platforms without any limits. To learn how to mirror Galaxy Note 20 to your TV using this handy tool, follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to get the application and install it on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and TV. Make sure that your mobile phone and TV are connected to the same internet server.
- Launch the app and on your phone, just enter the PIN code or scan the QR code that is being displayed on your TV.
- Your Samsung Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra is now mirrored on your TV.
Feasible way – ApowerMirror
Another tool that can help you mirror and connect Galaxy Note 20 to TV is ApowerMirror. This amazing tool offers real-time screen mirroring with high definition display quality. This allows you to stream videos to your TV directly or you can cast phone screen to TV and share other files. To learn how to cast Samsung Note 20 to TV, just follow the steps below.
- Download the application and run it on your Samsung Note 20 or Samsung Note 20 Ultra and on your TV.
- Open the app on your phone and tap the Mirror button. Tap the name of your TV and hit Start now.
- Your phone is finally mirrored on your TV.
Listed above are the top tools that you can use for screen mirroring Galaxy Note 20 to TV. Their top key features provide a great mirroring experience. You can choose from either of the two and enjoy streaming your phone screen to your TV without any hassle. By the way, these two tools also can be used to screen mirror Samsung Note 20 to PC.