If you are fond of watching movies and streaming videos on your Samsung phone, you might as well want to watch and stream those videos and movies in a much wider screen for sharing them together with your friends and family. Good thing is that you can now mirror Samsung phone to TV with the help of the built-in screen mirroring feature of Samsung phones as well as the screen mirroring tools available online. These tools are as follows.
How to Mirror Samsung Phone to TV
First, you can use the built-in feature of Samsung phones which is the Smart View. This easy screen mirroring feature allows users to cast their phone to other screens like PCs or TVs. It is applicable to devices with compatible receivers such as a Fire Stick, Chromecast or a Smart TV. To start using Smart View to cast Samsung phone to TV, check out the steps below .
- Swipe down on your Samsung phone’s screen to show the quick settings panel and look for the Smart View option.
- Tap it to start the mirroring process.
LetsView is the second tool on our list. This amazing tool allows screen mirroring Samsung phone with a high screen resolution display. It can be used in various situations like showing a presentation in a discussion, playing videos, and watching movies in a larger display. Moreover, it supports different languages for better usage around the world. If you found this tool amazing and want to connect Samsung phone to TV with it, here are the steps for you to follow.
- Download and install LetsView on your Samsung phone and TV.
- Just input the PIN code or scan the QR code that shows on your TV to mirror your Samsung phone to your TV.
ApowerMirror is also a good screen mirroring tool that lets you cast your Samsung phone’s screen to your TV in a fast and easy way. Browsing photos, streaming videos, watching movies, and playing mobile games can be highly possible by just using this tool. To learn how to mirror Samsung phone to TV with ApowerMirror, just follow the steps below.
- Get the application and install it on your Samsung phone and TV. Launch the app afterward.
- On your phone, tap the Mirror button and choose Phone Screen Mirroring. After that, select the name of your TV and hit Start Now to proceed.
- Your Samsung phone phone is now mirrored to your TV.
Smart View is the built-in screen mirroring feature of some Samsung phones, and it is only applicable to some mobile devices. Good thing is that you can also use LetsView to stream Samsung phone to TV, it is highly recommended as it is free yet practical. Just choose whichever tool works the best for you.