Chromecast is a popular device for casting an Android device to a TV. but it’s quite expensive. So if you want to get the best free ways to cast Android to TV without Chromecast, then read this article to learn about a few of the best screen mirroring tools available.
How to Mirror Android to TV without Chromecast
Mirror Android to TV using LetsView
The first tool that you can use to connect phone to TV without Chromecast is LetsView. This free and easy to use screen mirroring tool lets you cast your Android phone’s screen and turn your TV into a secondary, external screen to display and manage files on your phone or stream videos and movies for a better visual experience. What’s more is this app provides high resolution even when being cast on a wider screen like your TV. To learn how to connect phone to TV without Chromecast, follow the steps below.
- The first step is to download the application and install it on your TV and Android phone. Don’t forget to connect your TV and phone to the same WiFi network.
- Open the app on your TV and phone, then wait for your Android phone to recognize your TV. Once recognized, tap it and your phone will be successfully connected and mirrored to your TV.
Cast Android to TV using ApowerMirror
Another top screen mirroring tool that can help you cast your Android phone to your TV is ApowerMirror. This amazing screen mirroring tool is well known for its high-class and top-quality screen resolution and it is very responsive without lags and delays. Besides, this amazing tool is compatible across all platforms and devices. Proceed to learn about how to mirror Android to TV without Chromecast using ApowerMirror.
- Start by getting the application and install it on your TV and Android phone.
- Connect your TV and Android phone to the same wireless network.
- Launch the app and tap the Mirror button on your phone. Choose the name of your computer and hit “Start now” to start mirroring.
- Your Android phone is now connected to your TV.
Listed above are two top screen mirroring tools to cast Android to TV without Chromecast. Both tools offer great screen mirroring experience with great video quality and simple steps to follow. With these tools, mirroring your Android phone to your TV will be effortless. You may try either of the two or try both to check out which one suits your device best.
Leave a Comment