Modern innovation undoubtedly brought as innovative and cool apps which makes our everyday life at ease. However, some apps are only limited to our phones which gives us the idea to cast our phones to our PC instead to fully enjoy its advantages. So to help you with it, we’ve listed the top ways you can use to cast Android to Windows 10.
Top 3 Ways to Mirror Android to Windows 10
First on our list is the leading mirroring app ApowerMirror. This versatile app works perfectly on multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows PC. It is also fully equipped with additional features like screen recording and taking screenshots, which are beneficial for most of us. What’s more, you can control your Android phone from the computer with your mouse and keyboard. No wonder it’s a very popular mirroring app nowadays. If in case you want to give it a shot, you can mirror Android to Windows 10 by following the steps given below.
- Get the app below and install it on your phone and Window 10 PC.
- Open the app on both devices, and connect then under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, tap the “Mirror” button, and then choose the name of your PC from the devices list. Click “Mirror Phone to PC” to start mirroring your Android phone to Windows 10.
Next on our list is LetsView. It is a FREE screen mirroring app that allows you to share Android screen to Windows 10 easily as long as connected to a reliable internet connection. Though it is FREE, it also comes with distinct features available on other paid applications like screen recording and screen capturing. To use this app, you can follow the guidance below.
- Download and install the app on your phone and Windows 10. You can click the download button below to get it.
- Connect your devices under the same network.
- On your Windows 10, stay at Phone Screen Mirroring, and you will see the PIN code at the right part of the interface.
- Then on your phone, tap the PIN code icon at the upper right of LetsView interface, enter the PIN code that appears on your Windows 10, then click Start mirroring to cast your Android to Windows 10.
If you’re using the updated version of Windows 10, there is a higher chance that you have Connect App installed on your PC. It uses Miracast standard to mirror Android to Windows 10. However, the quality of the mirroring may differ depending on your devices. Nonetheless, here’s how you can use this app.
- Connect your Android and Windows 10 to the same WiFi network.
- Search Connect on your Windows 10 from the Start menu. Meanwhile, slide down your phone pannel and select Cast and tap your PC.
- Once you see a connection notification on screen, the mirroring will about to start.
Note: the Cast icon may differ depending on Android devices, some will be Wireless Display.
All these apps are designed to help you mirror your Android device to a Windows 10 PC. Through screen mirroring, you will be more productive and get the most of your phone applications to a larger screen like your personal computer. Among these, ApowerMirror is recommended as it provides multiple additional functions for you to use while screen mirroring.