Rust is the latest multiplayer survival game that became popular around the world lately. Its objective is to be a survivor by gathering materials and food in the forest. This unique game catches the attention of many gamers and that is why they began trying it. However, this video game is only available on Windows PC. Good thing is that you can now play Rust on mobile by using the following methods we listed for you.
How to Play Rust on Mobile
To play Rust on your mobile phone, you can rely on ApowerMirror. This amazing tool offers a great screen mirroring process wherein you can mirror your phone to PC, or cast your PC’s screen to your phone then control your PC from your mobile phone. Moreover, the mirroring process is great without lag and delays even when the game is ongoing. Also, it offers additional features like taking screenshots and video recording for you to share the highlights of your gameplay with your friends and post it on social media. Check out these simple steps to play Rust on Android and iOS devices.
- To play Rust on your Android phone, firstly, you need to download the application on your Android and PC. Then enable USB debugging on your phone, and connect it to PC using a USB cable.
- Launch the app and choose Mirror PC to Phone, then tap the name of your PC, hit Start now to mirror your PC screen to your phone.
- Launch the game on your PC and you can now play it on your Android phone.
If you are using iPhone or iPad and want to play Rust on iOS, you can refer to the steps below.
- Download ApowerMirror on your iPhone/iPad and PC. Launch the app afterward.
- On your iOS device, tap the Mirror button, and it will automatically detect devices, choose the name of your PC from the list. Then tap Mirror PC to Phone.
- Proceed to your Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. Choose the name of your PC to connect.
- You can now play Rust on your iOS device.
Another way to play Rust on your mobile is via Rust+. It is a companion app that allows you to get the game Rust and play it remotely. By using this app, you can monitor and check your bases and other server information like maps and others. You can get this app on your Google Play Store for your Android phone and App Store for your iOS device. To learn how to play Rust on mobile, here are the steps that you can follow.
- Install Rust+ from Google Play Store if you are using an Android phone, and get it from App Store if you are using an iPhone/iPad.
- Open the app and log in to your Steam account. Then you can start playing Rust on your mobile phone.
These are the best ways for you to play Rust on your mobile phone. You may choose either of the tools, and both offer a great gaming experience. But if you want a tool that can help you take screenshots and record your gameplay, just use ApowerMirror.