The Samsung Galaxy S21 is the latest S-series phone which has great designs and performance. You may want to share your phone screen on your computer for watching movies and streaming videos. Here are practical screen mirroring tools that you can use for screen mirroring Samsung S21 to PC. Find out these top screen mirroring tools listed below.
How to Mirror Samsung S21 to PC
To mirror your Samsung Galaxy S21 to your PC, the first tool that you can consider is LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast and display your Samsung Galaxy S21 on your computer wirelessly. What’s also good about this tools is that it is totally free that you can use all its features including the screen recorder, screenshot tool, and whiteboard. To learn how to mirror Samsung Galaxy S21 to PC, check out the steps below.
- Download and install LetsView on your Samsung Galaxy S21 and your PC. Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi server.
- On your Galaxy S21, launch the app and wait for it to detect your PC. Once detected, tap the name of your PC. Then choose Phone Screen Mirror, and tap Start now on the prompt. Then your Samsung Galaxy S21 will be mirrored to your PC instantly.
Another way for you to mirror Samsung Galaxy S21 to PC is by using SideSync. It allows you to share your Samsung Galaxy S21’s screen to your PC easily. Once connected, you can also receive notifications and alarms on your PC. What’s more, it supports Windows XP SP3 or higher OS with 32/64 bit and all Samsung phones running a later version of KitKat 4.4 and above. Here are the steps on how to screen mirror Samsung S21 to PC.
- Download the application and install it on your Samsung Galaxy S21 phone and PC.
- Open the app on your PC and click Start. Just choose whether scan QR code or just enter the PIN code to connect.
- Once connected, your Samsung S21 will be mirrored to your PC.
The last tool listed in this article that can help you connect Samsung S21 to PC is ApowerMirror. This one of the top screen mirroring tools that are well known across the world, and you can use it to stream your Samsung Galaxy S21 to your computer. It offers great features like taking screenshots, recording videos, a pen tool for annotation, and amazingly, a game keyboard that allows you to control and play Android games on PC directly with a mouse and keyboard. You can mirror your Galaxy S21 to your computer by following the steps below.
- Get the app on Google Play Store and install it on your Samsung Galaxy S21. On the other hand, install it on your computer by clicking the button below.
- Connect your phone and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app on both devices. On your S21, tap the Mirror button and choose the name of your PC. Select Mirror Phone to PC and then hit Start now to mirror your Samsung S21 to your computer.
Listed above are the top ways that can help you cast Samsung Galaxy S21 to PC. They offer a great mirroring experience with great video quality. If you are looking for a free mirroring tool, you may use LetsView; but if you are looking for a tool that can mirror and control your phone from PC, then ApowerMirror is for you.