Screen sharing a PC screen to an iPad makes it possible to share PC contents including meetings and files together with others. Moreover, playing computer games and displaying them on your iPad is also highly possible. However, it may be easy for you to mirror iPad to PC but difficult vice versa. Here we listed practical ways to mirror PC to iPad. Check them out below.
Best Ways to Mirror PC to iPad
LetsView is one of the best screen mirroring tools you can use to stream PC to iPad. It is totally free and allows users to mirror mobile phones to their computer screen and vice versa. Aside from its superb screencasting ability, it also offers additional features like taking screenshots, video recording, whiteboard for annotation which is mostly used during a PowerPoint presentation. Here are the simple steps you can follow to display and cast PC to iPad.
- Get the application and install it on your PC and iPad.
- Connect your iPad and PC to the same WiFi connection, and launch the LetsView app on both devices.
- On your PC, click the Computer Screen Mirroring option at the top part of the interface. Just input the PIN code provided on your iPad to start the mirroring process.
- You can now use your iPad as your external screen for your PC.
When it comes to screen mirroring PC to iPad, ApowerMirror is also worth to be mentioned. This is a very competitive tool for mirroring phone to PC, phone, and TV. Also, it allows you to stream PC to mobile phones, tablets, and iPad. Moreover, screen mirroring to an iPad while playing computer games is also possible without experiencing any lags and delays. If you are an avid fan of computer games, this amazing tool can help you stream PC games to iPad seamlessly. To learn how to mirror PC screen to iPad, simply follow the steps below.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your PC and iPad.
- Run the app and make sure that both your computer and iPad are linked to the same Wi-Fi server.
- On your iPad, tap the Mirror button to detect available devices. Choose your PC’s name afterward.
- Then tap Mirror PC to Phone, and your PC screen will then be mirrored to your iPad immediately.
These are the best tools that you can use to mirror your computer screen to your iPad. Both offer a great mirroring experience with additional features for you to enjoy. If you are looking for a free app, use LetsView. If you are looking for a professional tool with more advanced features, just try ApowerMirror.