It may be difficult to display files, images, videos, or other documents with others using an iPad because its screen size isn’t wide enough in front of a large audience. In this case, screen mirroring iPad to a larger screen is necessary. Good thing is that this article provides you with two practical ways on how to mirror iPad to PC. Here are as follows.
Best Ways to Mirror iPad to PC
Screen Mirror iPad to PC via USB using ApowerMirror
If you do not have an internet access, you can mirror iPad to PC via USB using ApowerMirror. This amazing screen casting tool offers a real-time screen mirroring with a high-quality video resolution. With this, watching movies, streaming videos, and playing games will be more enjoyable as it allows you streaming audio along with video to your PC. Moreover, it offers additional tools for you to use while screen mirroring, such as the annotate pen, screen recorder, and the screenshot tool. Simply follow the steps below to cast your iPad screen to your PC with the a lightning cable.
- Install the app on your iPad and PC.
- Use your lightning cable to connect your iPad to your PC.
- Install drivers if asked. Then tap Trust on your iPad to allow auto connections between your iPad and PC.
- Wait for a few seconds and your iPad screen will be successfully mirrored to your PC.
Share iPad Screen to PC Wirelessly using LetsView
If you do not want to use cables and have internet connection, then you can use LetsView to share PC screen to iPad and vice versa. This tool is that it can share images, videos, movies, documents, and other files to multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, and other DNLA streaming applications. It also supports AirPlay and Miracast protocols when using iOS and other non-Android TVs. To learn how to stream iPad to PC wirelessly, you can follow the steps below.
- Visit and download the application on its website or you can just simply click the download buttons below. Install it afterward.
- Open the app on your iPad and PC. On your iPad, it will auto-detect the available devices to connected. Just tap the name of your PC after being recognized.
- Go to the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. Select the name of your PC to start mirroring.
- Then your iPad screen will be shown on your PC.
Listed above are two of the top tools that you can use to screen mirror iPad to PC. Both tools offer a great screen mirroring experience without any hassle. If you prefer a wireless connection, then try LetsView. For a USB connection, you can use ApowerMirror.