Xbox One is said to be one of the best Xbox has ever released. It is the first of its kind to bring immersive gaming experience. Moreover, you can now screen mirror iPhone to Xbox One. This way, you can play using your iOS device and even make it as your console. Continue reading to learn how how you can do it.
How to Mirror iPhone to Xbox One
What option could be easier to connect iPhone to Xbox One other than the app produced by the same company that developed the console? The Xbox app brings your gaming life all in one place. In addition to playing video games, you can also use the app to buy games, find LFG for party games to play, share your content with others, and vice versa, watch the gameplay of others. Here’s how you can use this app to connect and mirror your iPhone to Xbox One.
- First, download and install Xbox app on your iPhone.
- Next, launch the app and go to the Main Menu by tapping the three horizontal bars on the upper left corner of your screen.
- Then, just tap Console and a Connect to Your Xbox One option will soon appear on your screen. Tap it to connect your iPhone to Xbox One.
AirServer Xbox Edition
AirServer Xbox Edition is another tool that allows you to cast your iPhone to Xbox One. AirServer is a universal mirroring receiver for iOS devices and it comes with an Xbox Edition which turns your iPhone into an extension of your Xbox One. While mirroring your gadget, you can also stream music while playing your favorite Xbox games. To use this app to cast iPhone to Xbox One, you can refer to the following steps.
- Get AirServer Xbox Edition installed on your iPhone.
- Go to your Control Center and tap AirPlay or Screen Mirroring.
- From the list, choose Xbox One to start mirroring your iPhone to it.
Screen casting apps from YouTube
You can also mirror iPhone to Xbox One via YouTube. As long as you have the app installed on your gadget, you can screencast with HD quality. If you already have the YouTube app, follow these steps to start mirroring.
- Launch the app on your devices and sign in using the same account.
- Tap the Cast button and a Cast to menu will pop on your screen.
- Just tap the XboxOne option to cast.
Extra tip — LetsView
Lastly, if you want a free application that can go along with paid mirroring apps, try using LetsView. It supports various platforms including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, other Miracast build-in devices, and more. Moreso, you can use it to mirror iPhone to other devices and apply the additional features to make the screen mirroring more efficient.