Screen mirroring gives us a different viewing experience especially when we are using our mobile phones. It gives us the chance to see our phone’s display on a bigger screen with a better screen resolution. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, you cannot directly mirror your phone to other devices as the two are not compatible or have different operating systems. Hence, you need to have a third-party app to aid the compatibility issue. As an objective, we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that has the ability to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It is not complicated or difficult to use as it has a user-friendly interface that is perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and LG TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
The tool that completes the list is ApowerMirror. It’s a tool that is also compatible with widely-used platforms like iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you cannot only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
If you are looking for a tool that helps you connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. With them, you can do it in a fast and easy way. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.