Watching movies and streaming videos on mobile phones is now popular and has become the most common hobby during this pandemic outbreak. With that, people are looking for ways to cast their mobile phone’s screen to a larger external display like a TV. Luckily, with the help of this article, you can mirror iPhone to Chromecast using the following tools.
How to Mirror iPhone to Chromecast
Streamer for Chromecast
First, we have Streamer for Chromecast. This application allows you to cast photos, videos, or music on your Chromecast TV. With this app, you can cast iPhone to Chromecast or other Chromecast devices. You can also adjust the volume, fast forward and rewind while watching. Here are the steps on how to connect iPhone to Chromecast using this tool.
- Set-up the Chromecast device to your TV.
- Download and install the app Streamer for Chromecast on the App Store. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet server.
- Open the app and tap the Cast icon on the screen then tap the name of your device and hit Connect.
Mirror for Chromecast
Our next tool is Mirror for Chromecast. This screen sharing tool can help you connect iPhone to Chromecast seamlessly easy. It allows you to cast photos and videos, play games and more with your iPhone being mirrored on your Chromecast. To start using this tool, follow the easy steps below.
- Install Mirror for Chromecast on your iPhone. Link both devices to the same WiFi connection.
- Open the app and wait for your iPhone to recognize your Chromecast TV.
- Once recognized, tap the name of your TV and click Select Mirror Chromecast to begin the process.
Alternative tool – LetsView
Finally, we have an alternative tool that you may use if you encounter any problems when you try to use the above methods to stream iPhone to Chromecast. This amazing screen mirroring tool is LetsView. It allows you to cast and display your iPhone’s screen to your TV and enjoy watching movies, play games, stream videos and do other phone activities on your TV. Here are the steps for you to use this tool.
- Visit its official page and have the app installed on both devices. Or you can download the app for your iPhone and TV from the buttons below.
- Launch the app and make sure that your iPhone and your TV are connected under the same internet connection.
- On your iPhone, input the PIN code that is being shown on the TV screen and tap the Screen Mirroring to connect.
Note: you may also scan the QR code to establish a connection.
Listed above are the best, easiest and most popular tools for you to mirror iPhone to Chromecast wirelessly. Each method offers a great experience when it comes to screen mirroring iPhone to Chromecast. Also, included here is an alternative tool, LetsView, which allows you to mirror iPhone to TV without hassle.