Screen mirroring is trending and popular these days. This allows you to cast and share your iPhone screen to another external screen like TV, PC, another mobile phone, and even on an iPad. However, mirror iPhone to iPad without WiFi is not possible, that is why we prepare this article for your guidance when sharing your iPhone’s screen to an iPad. Check these easy ways below on how to mirror iPhone to iPad.
Ways to Mirror iPhone to iPad
AirPlay or Screen Mirroring
iOS’ built-in tool which is the AirPlay or Screen Mirroring will do help. This amazing tool can share your iPhone screen to another device such as Mac, Apple TV, and iPad. You can watch, listen, browse, and share files as you screen mirror iPhone to iPad. Check these steps on how to make the screen mirroring process using Airplay.
- The first thing you need to do is to make sure that both the iPhone and iPad are linked to the same WiFi server.
- On your iPhone, open the Control Center and tap the AirPlay or Screen Mirroring in the options. Choose your iPad on the available devices to start mirroring. Then your iPhone screen will be displayed on your iPad instantly.
Another amazing tool you may use is ApowerMirror. This well-known screen mirroring application is one of the best and most trusted mirroring tools available online until now. With its simple steps and special features, you can achieve iPhone to iPad screen mirroring easily. To find out how, you may refer to these steps below.
- Firstly, get the app and have it installed on both devices.
- Launch the app, tap the mirror button, and choose the name of your iPad.
- Show Control Center, tap and hold the Record icon and choose ApowerMirror and hit the Start Broadcast. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your iPad.
With these amazing screen mirroring and screencasting tools as well as the simple and easy steps provided on how to cast iPhone to iPad, it will be much easier for you to make your iPad an external screen for your iPhone.