There are two kinds of people, either you’re an iPhone person or an Android person. There is no in-between. However, both of these devices are genius in their own way. They keep on leveling up to keep up with our growing needs. Unfortunately, some applications on iOS devices are not available on the Android system. If you’re planning to combine your iPhone or iPad with your Android phone for your personal needs, you’re in luck because this article will give you an answer as to how you can mirror iPhone/iPad to Android. This way, it will be a lot easier for you to work on two devices all at once.
Best Ways to Mirror iPhone/iPad to Android
Aside from mirroring phone to pc, ApowerMirror has also the ability to cast iPhone/iPad to Android. It features the simplest steps in screen mirroring while providing a high-quality display. On top of that, ApowerMirror also provides smooth casting with zero to none lagging.
- Download ApowerMirror on your iPhone/iPad and Android.
- Launch the application. On your iPhone, just tap the blue M button and wait for the app to detect your Android phone.
- Then, tap the name of your Android phone and go to Control Center. From there, select the name of your phone and the mirroring will automatically begin.
LetsView is another screen mirroring application that performs really well when you mirror iOS to Android. This free mirroring application can go along with paid applications with its powerful display. As long as you’re phone is equipped with the latest Android version, you can easily stream your iOS device into it.
- Get the app and install it on your iPhone/iPad and Android phone.
- Open the application and wait for the app to detect your Android phone.
- Tap the name of your phone, then go to Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. From the list, pick the name of your phone and the mirroring will start.
Mirroring360 is a smart tool to display iPhone/iPad on Android. It is compatible with Android phones and iOS devices with the latest system update. Users can rely on this app to play music from iTunes to Android and even demonstrate iOS applications. You may refer to the steps below to use the app.
- Download Mirroring360 on your iPhone and Mirroring360 Sender on your Android device.
- Open the app, go to Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring or AirPlay.
- Then, tap the name of your Android phone to mirror.
AirScreen is an advanced wireless mirroring receiver that is well-matched not only to iPhone and iPad devices but also to Android phones. However, it requires a 4.2 or higher operating system for Android devices in order to use the app.
- Download AirSreen on Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and on your iPhone/iPad, go to Control Center, hit Screen Mirroring, and just select the name of your Android phone to mirror.
Although iPhone/iPad and Android phones are distinct from each other, we can still work them out for screen mirroring. With the help of the tools mentioned in this article, you will be able to cast in no time and completely hassle-free.
Leave a Comment