Miracast is a tool that allows users to mirror their device to TV. It is networking hardware that you connect to your TV to mirror your device to it. In line with that Miracast is now also incorporated on PC’s. There are certain computer platforms like Windows 8 and above that support the feature. Because of that more and more applications on mobile devices are being developed to meet the needs. You might be wondering which of the many apps are the most useful and reliable. Well, foreseeing your needs we listed Miracast app for Android if you read through the article.
Top 5 Miracast Apps for Android
The most reliable way to connect your phone to your PC/TV is called LetsView. The tool might be new but it is competitive. The tool is loaded with extra features that can be useful to its users. Aside from the mirroring capability, you can also maximize the whiteboard of the tool if you need to annotate while you are mirroring. This Android Miracast app is one of the most competitive ones out there. You may check the reasons why below.
- It is supported on both Android and iPhone devices.
- Connecting is Wireless.
- It has three ways to connect namely:-Auto-detect-QR code scanner-PIN
- It works on TVs and PCs.
- It does not support USB cable connection
Miracast Screen Sharing/Mirroring Shortcut
Next on the list is Miracast Screen Sharing/Mirroring Shortcut. This app only supports mobile devices OS from Android 4.2 and above. Unlike other applications that only support new versions. So, this is one good app for those who own older versions of Android. Moreover, this is compatible to most networking hardware like Google Chromecast, Netgear and the like. You can check the full list of supported devices by this Miracast tool for Android below.
- The app supports several networking hardware such as:– Asus Miracast Wireless Display Dongle– Amazon Fire TV Stick– Google Chromecast– Netgear Push2TV– Various Smart TVs
- It works with Miracast supported PC.
- Provides easy way to access by adding it to your widgets
- The tool is very convenient to use.
- There are times that the app crash
- Roku is not supported
EZCast – Cast Media to TV
Third on the list is EZCast – Cast Media to TV. This tool serves a similar function as the first two apps mentioned. You can also connect to this via Wi-Fi. However, what makes this tool different from the first two is the ability of the tool to mirror on projectors. On top of that, you can create a video playlist by using the EZChannel incorporated on the tool. But you have to remember that when using this tool, you are not allowed to enable power saving mode because it will not function as it is intended. To know more about the tool, continue reading below.
- This support supports mirror iPhone, Android, and TV mirroring.
- You can also use to mirror PPT presentations.
- It supports Chromecast and other wireless receivers.
- The process of connecting is a bit complicated.
Second to the last on the list is EZMira. Play all your media files from your phone on your TV PC using Airplay, DLNA device, Apple TV and other Smart TVs. This tool has a user-friendly interface and has the capability to control multiple devices at the same time. Compared to the first tools mentioned above, this has an advantage when it comes to controlling your phone to your PC or TV. Moreover, to know more about the tool, check out the following:
- The tool supports connections to multiple device such as:-Roku devices-Xiaomi Box-Xbox-DLNA devices-Apple TV-AirPlay speakers and more.
- The interface is user-friendly and very useful.
- It supports all streaming technology.
- Sometimes it cannot detect the Wi-fi connection
Finally, we have EZMira by Mirasreen LTD. Make your mirroring experience easy and fast by using this tool. This one click mirroring app works by using QR code or via Bluetooth. Similar to the others, this tool supports DLNA devices for a better viewing experience. Also, it allows you to control your device to your TV or PC that supports the Miracast feature. If you are to compare it to the other tools mentioned, this has similarities with Allcast.
- It supports mirroring to Netflix.
- It can mirror devices to PC/TV.
- DNLA is supported for clear video graphics.
- The tool crashes at times.
All tools surely can be really helpful. Choose your preferred Miracast app for Android so you can begin mirroring your phone to your PC and TV.