According to Canalys, Huawei dominated market sales during the second quarter of 2020. In fact, this is the first time Huawei top the global smartphone charts in nine years beating Samsung and Apple. Over 55.8 million units were sold in spite of the unprecedented economic crisis the world is facing. In line with that many are getting curious about on how they can maximize the tool or mirror it on a bigger screen. Well, this article will show you ways on how to mirror Huawei to PC.
How to Mirror Huawei to PC
The first app on the list is ApowerMirror. This tool is one of the prime apps that you can use to cast your mobile device to a bigger device. It contains features that you will find very useful. Matching the high video quality of Huawei, expect that the quality of the video display while mirroring does not alter. It can display up to 1080p video quality and the performance will be as responsive as the mobile device. There’s more to learn about the app, for the meantime, here is a guide on how to cast Huawei to PC.
- Download and Install the app on your phone and PC.
- Connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network and launch the app.
- On your phone, tap on the “M” button, and from there wait until the name of your PC appears. Tap it then, tap “phone screen mirroring”. The mirror will then begin.
- For iPhone users, follow how to mirror iPhone to PC.
Next in line is LetsView. Lately, this tool is getting popular to many because of its features. more importantly, the tool is for free. one distinct feature that users of this app love are the Miracast feature that enables them to cast their device to any Miracat ready device like TV or PC. Aside from that, screen recording, screen capture, annotating features that is also present in ApowerMirror are infused in this tool. Now you can connect wirelessly using Wi-Fi via pin, qr code, and auto-detection. Going back, here is how you can mirror Huawei phone to PC using LetsView.
- Download and install LetsView on your PC and phone.
- Make sure to connect devices under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on your phone and tap the second icon to the right.
- Open the QR code on your computer and align the camera of your phone to scan it.
- Once scanned the mirroring will then begin.
Although this app is new in the market, this app ability is also comparable with ApowerMirror and LetsView. The main interface might look a little complicated, but it is easy to use. The app has powerful controls and a cloud remote desktop feature that you will surely find very useful. This app is also available on iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac that is why it is included on the list of the best apps that you can use to mirror Huawei to laptop or desktop. On the other hand, here is how you can use it.
- Go to the official website of the app and download it.
- Check if your phone and Pc are connected under the same Wi-Fi and user account.
- Then, an icon should appear on your phone screen from the main interface.
- Click it and the mirroring will begin.
Screen Mirroring with TV/PC Mobile Screen to TV/PC
Finally, we have Screen Mirroring with TV/PC Mobile Screen to TV/PC. If you are looking for a cool app that extremely works on TV and computers, this is the app you are looking for. This app is mainly getting good reviews from its users. Among the interesting features of the app is the ability of the app to adjust the language for those who are not native speakers of English. That means it will be easier for non-n native speakers to use it. Also, the overall process to mirror Huawei phone to PC is very easy. Just follow the guide below.
- Download the app and connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- Wait until the name of your PC appears on your phone.
- Tap the name of your PC, and the mirroring will begin.
All four tools are indeed helpful on how to mirror Huawei to PC. It’s better to have hands-on experience on the tool for you to see the best feature that will likely be useful to you.