Every now and then when you are playing Android phone’s games, you may want to stream it to your Xbox One. In this way, you can share the gameplay with your friends and family. To do this, you need to rely on the screen mirroring feature to mirror phone to Xbox One. Read on to learn how you can do it.
Best Ways to Mirror on your Xbox One
Android Built-in Casting Feature
Many mobile phones have built-in casting features, which can be used to cast to Xbox One from Android. Some phones have Miracast built-in, some are equipped with DLNA. Below are the steps for screen mirroring to Xbox one from some Android phones.
- For Samsung Phone: swipe down your Samsung’s screen to show the “Quick Launch”. Then choose “Smart View”.
- For Google Pixel: go to “Settings”, tap “Connected Devices”, select “Connection Preferences”, and then select “Cast”.
- For OnePlus: head to “Settings”, select “Bluetooth & device connection”, proceed to “Connection devices”, and tap “Cast”. From there, a menu will show, and just tap “Enable” to enable wireless display.
- For LG phone: in “Settings”, proceed to your connected devices, and choose “Screen Sharing” to mirror the phone screen.
- For HTC phone: swipe up your screen using 3 fingers to release and choose your Xbox One from the devices list.
- For Xiaomi phone: go to “Settings”, tap “More”, and turn on the “Wireless Display”. Wait for it to recognize your Xbox One, once recognized, tap it to start the mirroring process.
AirServer for Xbox
To connect your Android phone to your Xbox One, you can also use an application which is the AirServer for Xbox. This receiver is mainly developed for Xbox. To learn how to cast Android to Xbox One using this app, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your Xbox One and then go to the Xbox Store.
- Search the AirServer for Xbox. Then download it and launch afterward.
- You may now connect and mirror your Android phones to your Xbox One.
These are the best ways for you to connect and mirror Android to Xbox One. You can use the built-in casting feature of your phone. If you prefer a professional screen mirroring tool for Xbox One, AirServer is there for you.