More often than not, most of us are looking for the easiest methods we can use to mirror Android to TCL TV. The significant size of TCL TV and its attributes makes it an ideal device to watch our media files, attend online meetings on a screen larger than our phones or computers, and many more reasons as to why we’re casting devices. There are several ways we can hassle-free connect our mobile phone to a TCL TV and below are the best and easiest ways you can try.
How to Mirror Android to TCL TV
ApowerMirror offers real-time screen mirroring with audio. It is the perfect tool to display Android to TCL TV. The app does not only provide high-quality mirroring but the connection can stay for hours without delays or chromatic aberration. For avid gamers, this application will also grant you the freedom to play your mobile games on your TV or on your computer. Here’s how you can easily maneuver the app.
- First, you need to download ApowerMirror on your phone and TCL TV. We already provided the download buttons below.
- Make sure to connect your devices under the same WiFi network.
- Open ApowerMirror on both devices. Tap the second icon on the upper right corner of your phone and scan the QR code displayed on your TV.
LetsView is a good way to stream Android to TCL TV for free. The same with ApowerMirror, it also provides real-time screen mirroring with audio. It may be a free application but its features can be compared to high-end paid applications. The app has a myriad of built-in tools you can use while casting these include screen recording, screen capturing, and drawing tools. Let us show you below one way to easily use LetsView.
- Get LetsView and install it on your devices.
- Connect both your Android phone and TCL TV to the same network.
- Launch LetsView and click the second icon on the upper right corner of your phone. Scan the QR code on your TV to mirror.
TCL built-in Chromecast
If you own the latest model of TCL TV, your TV is equipped with a built-in Chromecast. This way, as long you install a Chromecast-enabled app on your Android phone you can screen mirror Android to TCL TV.
- Make sure you install a Chromecast-enabled app on your phone.
- Open the Chromecast app on your phone and click the Chromecast icon. Select TCL TV from the list and the mirroring will start.
Enjoy your media files from your Android phone straight to your TCL TV using the apps we’ve rounded up. You can switch between ApowerMirror and LetsView. But if you already have a Chromecast feature on your phone, you can just directly use TCL’s built-in Chromecast feature.