A lot of Android users now are trying to cast their phones to a PS5 console to better play their favorite games or to live stream their gameplay. Good thing is that there are now tools and ways that can help you mirror Android to PS5 safe and easy. Read on to learn more about the screen mirroring tools for casting Android phone to PS5.
Best Ways to Mirror Android to PS5
PS Remote Play
To control your PS5 console using your Android phone and cast mobile screen to your PlayStation 5, the first tool that you can use is the PS Remote Play. All you have to do is to update your PS5 console to its latest version and sign into an account to play. Here are the steps that you can follow to cast phone to PS5.
- To start mirroring your Android phone to your PS5, firstly, you need to install the PS Remote Play app on your phone.
- Then, set up your PS5 console by going to Settings > Systems >Enable Remote Play.
- Run the application on your Android phone, and sign into your account to PSN. Once logged in, you can now cast Android to PS5 fast and easily.
Plex is another tool for you to stream your Android phone to PS5. This application is highly compatible with any mobile phone, smart TV, tablet, PC, and gaming consoles such as PS5. It offers free trial and premium service. The free trial offers you to stream content by just watching ad-supported TV and movies. On the other hand, its premium service offers a lot of features. To learn how to screen mirror Android to PS5, follow the steps below.
- Install the app on your PlayStation Store by going to Apps > Popular and search for Plex. After that, go to the home screen, click TV & Video then choose Plex.
- Create an account, and then sign in to your account.
- On your Android phone, install the Plex app from your Google Play Store. Launch the app and tap Stay in Trial Mode. Do not tap to retry.
- Hit GRANT PERMISSION, and tap the ellipsis bar on the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Go to Settings > System, check Advertise server, Show camera roll media, and Network discovery.
- Then you can start to mirror your phone to the screen of your PS5.
Alternative tool – LetsView
If you are also looking for a tool that you can use to mirror your Android phone to other external screens, you can try LetsView. This free screen mirroring app allows you to wireless display your Android phone’s screen to any external screens such as a PC, TV, or another mobile device with high definition resolution. What’s also good about this tool is that it is packed with features like taking screenshots, recording screens, and adding annotations.
Above are the practical ways on how to mirror Android to PS5. You can use the PS Remote Play or Plex if you want a direct control and connection for your Android and your PS5 console. Both tools work well. If you also want to cast your Android phone to PC, try LetsView.