A lot of Android users like to cast and display their phone’s screen to another Android phone’s screen to share whatever they are doing on their phone like watching movies, streaming videos, playing games, and many more. This Android to Android screen sharing can also be a good help to troubleshoot your Android devices. To do this, here are the top screen mirroring tools for Android that you can use.
How to Mirror Android to Android
ApowerMirror is one of the best screen tools that can help you to cast your Android phone to another device. This amazing tool is firstly developed for screen mirroring from phone to compuer and vice versa, but it also allows users to mirror phone to phone or tablets, so you can use it to share your Android screen to another Android device. It offers the best screen mirroring ability as it displays with a high definition resolution. To learn how to mirror Android to Android using ApowerMirror, simply follow the steps below.
- Get the app from your Google Play Store. And launch the app once installed.
- Connect both Android devices to the same WiFi network.
- Tap the Mirror button and it will auto-detect available devices over the same WiFi connetcion. Just choose the name of your other Android device.
- Finally, hit Start Now to begin the mirroring process. Then your Android device will be displayed on another Android device.
Another screen mirroring tool that you can use to cast Android to Android is the ScreenShare. This allows you to connect and control your Android device remotely. It offers voice chat and draw features once the connection is established, and the screen mirroring process works great and smooth. To start sharing Android screen to another Android, you can follow the guidance below.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your phone and then download and install the application.
- Launch the app and from your Android phone, tap the Share option to allow the other Android phone to view your screen.
- On the other side, using the other Android phone, choose Assist. Just enter the PIN code provided by the other phone to access the other screen on your Android phone.
These are the practical tools that you can use to do screen mirroring Android to Android. Both are free and offer a high screen mirroring quality. However, if you prefer a quick connection, then ApowerMirror will be your best choice.
Leave a Comment