By streaming your mobile devices or computer to TV to a larger screen, you can enjoy watching your favorite movies with your friends and family without having a hard time watching on a small screen. However, it may be difficult for you to find a good way to mirror Mac to Samsung smart TV. This article provided several tools to do it. Read on to learn more.
Ways on How to Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
Mirror for Samsung TV
The first tool that you can use to cast your Mac’s screen to your Samsung TV is an app called Mirror for Samsung TV. It provides an amazing screen mirroring display and you can watch in a high definition resolution. To learn how to connect Mac to Samsung smart TV with this tool, just follow the steps below.
- Download and install the app on your Mac. Don’t forget to connect your Mac and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
- Open the app on your Mac, and click the mirror icon located on the top part of your Mac’s screen.
- Then select your TV’s name, and click Start Mirroring on your TV to begin the mirroring process.
When it comes to screen mirroring Mac to Samsung TV, JustStream app is also a good tool worth to be mentioned. This reliable screen mirroring app allows users to mirror their Mac’s screen to other external screens such as TV with a very clear streaming and media mirroring display. Here are the steps that you need to follow to cast Mac screen to Samsung TV.
- Install the app on your Mac and launch it afterward.
- Click the app icon from the menu bar and wait for the list of the available devices to show. Choose the name of your Samsung TV to start mirroring.
Alternative – LetView
It is now easy to airplay Mac to Samsung TV wirelessly. If you also want to mirror your phone to your TV, you can use a free yet practical tool named LetsView. This amazing tool allows you to cast your mobile devices to your TV in a fast and easy way and it does not require any experience when it comes to the mirroring process.
Those are the top ways on how to mirror Macbook to Samsung TV. All of them work fast, easy, and safe, and you can try to use all or just check the best tool that suits you best.