You might be able to mirror your iPhone to your Mac with Airplay, which is good because you do not need a separate app to share your screen. However, it will be limited to iOS devices. You won’t be able to share your screen on other platforms. Also, there are limited features on the default program. In contrast, when you use a third-party app, you will get more than just mirroring. You can have more if you continue reading this article. Learn more apps to mirror iPhone to Mac.
How to Mirror iPhone to Mac
LetsView is a multitasking tool that can screen mirror on multiple platforms. You can use this tool on mobile devices and PC. That includes Android and iOS devices, Windows, Linux, and Mac computers. This way, you can mirror your phone screen or stream mobile games to PC without limitations. Also, the tool has more great features you will find useful. Screen Capture, screen recording, and annotating feature are incorporated for your benefit and work efficiency. On top of that, this tool is a MiraCast ready. This means this can also work with TV. Would you believe in getting all of these amazing features for free?. Yes! The tool is genuinely free. Can’t wait to try it? A walkthrough to screen mirror iPhone to Mac is written below to guide you.
- Download and install LetsView on your PC by using the shortcut button below. On your mobile device, go to your phone’s store place and find the app.
- Connect both devices on a Wi-Fi service. If you have multiple Wi-Fi connection, make sure that they are connected under the same server.
- Now launch the app on both your phone and PC. On your phone, wait until the name of your PC appears.
- Tap the name of your PC and the mirroring will begin
Next on the list is Airserver. Specially made for Mac, Airserver is ready to make your Mac a real-time receiver to multiple devices. This includes Google Chrome cast, MiraCast, iPhone,iPad, Android, Nexus, Xbox, and Chrome book. That is why it is one of the most recommended tools to transform your small screen to a big screen or projector. It also allows you to connect in two ways, wired and wireless. However, there are no extra features included like with LetsView. Regardless it is still a good alternative to display iPhone on Mac. Follow the guide below to use it.
- Download and install it on your PC and your phone from the official site.
- Launch the app and connect your devices to your local internet,
- Go to the control center, and click on “Airplay”.
- Now tap the name of your PC, and the mirroring will begin.
Lastly, we have Reflector 3. Similar to LetsView, it is a screen-sharing platform that allows you to mirror your phone to a bigger screen. However, this a paid version of LetsView. That means you have to pay for the premium version to use it. One of the advantages of the tool is the smoothness, and video quality is quite exceptional. That is why it is included on the list of tools to cast iPhone to Mac. On the other hand, if you want to experience using the tool, use the free trial for the meantime. The guide will help you written below. .
- Visit the official website and download the Reflector 3 on your PC
- On your phone, download Google Home from your iPhone.
- Launch the app and connect both phones under the same network.
- On your Google Home app, tap your profile, then tap “Cast.”
- From there, the mirroring will begin.
All three are indeed helpful and reliable ways to mirror iPhone to Mac. However, among the tools on the list, LetsView is by far the most recommended. That is because it is for free and it possesses excellent features you can rely on.