Casting your Android phone to your TV makes learning, working, gaming, and entertaining easier. For instance, can make a presentation with a file saved on your Android phone to a bigger screen on a TV, or you can stream videos and watch movies on your Android phone and cast it to your TV to enjoy them together with your family. However, it may be hard for you to screen share Android to LG TV. Here we listed some practical tools for you.
Top Tools to Mirror Android to LG TV
The first tool that you can use is LetsView. This amazing tool offers wireless screen mirroring to display everything on your Android phone onto your TV or any other external screen like a PC. What’s more, it is very easy to use with either a PIN code and a QR code connection. Here are the steps for you to connect phone to LG TV.
- Get the app and install it on your Android phone and LG TV. Connect both devices to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the app on both devices and wait for your phone to recognize your LG TV. Using your Android phone, enter the PIN code, or just scan the QR code which is being shown on your LG TV screen to connect.
- Once connected, your Android phone will be mirrored to your TV immediately and you can stream videos to your TV now.
To mirror Android to LG TV, you can also use ApowerMirror. This multi-platform tool is one of the best and most well-known screen mirroring applications that helps a lot of people cast their phone to a larger display like TV and PC. You can use it for discussions, presentations, or even just streaming videos, playing mobile games, browsing photos, and watching movies at home. To learn how to use ApowerMirror, check out the steps below.
- Download the application and install it on your Android phone and LG TV. Don’t forget to connect them to the same wireless network.
- Run the application on your Android phone and LG TV, and tap the Mirror button on your Android phone. Choose Phone Screen Mirroring and select the name of your TV to cast Android to LG TV.
These are the top tools that you can use to connect and cast your Android phone to your LG TV. As we found out, these tools are extremely helpful. Both provide ways to connect and simple steps to mirror the phone, and you can choose either when screen mirroring Android to LG TV.
Leave a Comment