WANGXU TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO., LIMITED, a multimedia software solution provider, has recently unveiled the release of LetsView SDK. It’s a new addition to the software company that aims to provide users access to screen mirroring technology that they can incorporate into their applications.
LetsView SDK is a set of professional development kits designed for screen sharing on multiple platforms, adaptable to various screen-mirroring protocols such as AirPlay, Miracast, DLNA, and AMCast. It is highly compatible with devices running Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. This technology also supports mirroring activities of different office software like PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, where one can take full control of a computer using a mobile device as a remote. Furthermore, LetsView SDK guarantees pristine display by providing stunning visuals for a better-quality mirroring experience.
Key Features of LetsView SDK
1. Easy to integrate
2. Control mobile phone from the computer
3. Control the computer from a mobile phone
4. Control an Android from another Android
6. Compatible with a myriad of platforms
7. Customize received screen parameters
8. Ability to cast multiple phones to a computer
9. Different connection methods including Scanning and PIN code.
10. Automatically casts audio
Leave a Comment