In 2016, Google launched the Pixel phones, which are commonly referred to as Google Pixel. These devices are equipped with a screen mirroring feature which allows users to display their mobile screens on larger screens such as TVs or PCs. So, if you are looking to enhance your viewing experience by displaying your Google Pixel phone content on a larger screen, Google Pixel screen mirroring is an excellent solution. If you are unsure of how you can connect your Google Pixel to your PC or TV, well we listed down the perfect guide for you.
How to Screen Mirroring Google Pixel
Connecting your Google Pixel to a TV using Chromecast provides a convenient and affordable way to enjoy your favorite content on a larger screen, without the hassle of cables and wires. Enjoy watching random videos 1080p Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video. In addition to that, Chromecast supports different apps such as Netflix, Youtube, Spotify which will allow you to easily stream any content from these services to your TV. See the simple steps below on how you can do Pixel screen mirroring to your TV with Chromecast.
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV and ensure that it’s on the same Wi-Fi network as your Google Pixel device.
- Open the Google Home app on your Google Pixel.
- Tap on the Chromecast device to which you want to cast your screen.
- Tap the “Cast Screen” button.
- Select your Chromecast device from the list, and tap “Start Now” to begin screen mirroring.
Use HDMI cable
Another solution that you may try is by connecting your Google Pixel to TV using a HDMI cable. This option is very useful for users who don’t have a good internet connection. In that way, you can experience high-quality Google Pixel screen mirroring video and audio with no loss of quality. More than that, connecting your Google Pixel to TV doesn’t require any special software or drivers. Just plug the cable into your device and the display, and you’re ready to go.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV’s HDMI port and the other end to your phone’s HDMI adopter.
- Plug the HDMI adopter into your phone’s charging port.
- Turn on your TV and switch it to the appropriate HDMI input.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Connections > Screen Mirroring.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices.
- Once connected, your phone’s screen should be mirrored on your TV.
If you want to screen mirror Google Pixel easily, we recommend an app called ApowerMirror. This popular screen mirroring tool will allow you to mirror your Google Pixel to PC and TV. With this you can stream videos, play mobile games, and present slideshows on a bigger screen. More than that, ApowerMirror has a built-in screen recording function that will let you record your screen while mirroring it to your TV or PC.
Google Pixel to TV
- Download and install the ApowerMirror app on your Google Pixel and TV. After that, connect your phone and your TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the ApowerMirror app on your phone and TV.
- You have two options to connect your Google Pixel to TV. (You may choose the PIN code icon to enter the number code that is shown on the TV or the scan icon to directly scan the QR code from your TV also.)
- After that you may hit the “Start Now” button, to begin the mirroring activity.
Google Pixel to PC
- Download and install the app by clicking the “Download” buttons above. Then, be sure to connect them on the same WiFi connection.
- Open the app on both devices, on your phone choose the ‘Local Cast” button to search your PC’s name. Tap the name of your PC.
- Next, hit the “Mirror Phone to PC” option.
- After that you may tap the “Start now” button.
The last solution that you may rely on for Pixel screen mirroring is LetsView. This screen mirroring and screen recording app allows you to mirror your Google Pixel phone on your computer screen or TV screen. It supports wireless connection, which means you can connect your device to other devices without using cables. This makes it convenient to use just like the app above. In addition, LetsView is available in both free and paid versions, with the paid version offering additional features such as no ads, more annotation tools, and high video quality.
Google Pixel to TV
- First, download and install the app on both your Google Pixel and TV. Ensure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open the LetsView app on both devices. You have two options to connect your Google Pixel to the TV – you can either enter the number code shown on the TV by clicking on the PIN code icon or scan the QR code directly from your TV using the scan icon.
- Finally, click the “Start Now” button to begin the mirroring process.
Google Pixel to PC
- Get the app from its official page and install it on your devices.
- Before launching the app on your PC and Google Pixel, connect them first on the same internet connection.
- On your phone, wait for your phone to detect the name of your PC. Select the name of your PC afterwards.
- Choose the “Phone Screen Mirroring” option, then “Start Now” to begin the mirroring process.
There are several ways to do Google Pixel screen mirroring to a larger screen, including using Chromecast, HDMI cable, ApowerMirror, and LetsView. With these tools, you can enjoy a better viewing experience by displaying your Google Pixel content on a TV or PC screen. Each solution has its advantages and disadvantages, depending on your needs and preferences. However, all of these solutions provide a convenient and easy way to connect your Google Pixel phone to a larger screen, especially ApowerMirror and LetsView. With the right tool, you can enjoy streaming videos, playing mobile games, and presenting slideshows on a bigger screen with ease.
Leave a Comment