Today most of the latest devices support this technological feature called Miracast, which is known to be a wireless screen connector to our computer. However, Windows 10 is not compatible with this method. Good thing, almost all the latest models of Windows which include Windows 10 are compatible with different screen mirroring apps. So for that reason, you may use some third-party apps to mirror your activity on your Roku. Here we provide you the apps that can cast Windows 10 to Roku without Miracast.
Cast PC to Roku without Miracast with These Apps
This remarkable screen mirroring app that you may use is LetsView. Giving you the 100% free service, this app will let you watch movies and videos on your Roku with your friends and family. Just by connecting your PC and Roku on the same internet connection, you can wireless display your activity on a bigger screen. No need to worry, having the version of Windows 10 for this app is compatible with any technological system. Here is the guide for you to cast PC to Roku without Miracast.
- Get the LetsView app from its official page or you may just click the “Download” button above.
- Before running the app on both devices, check if they are connected on the same WiFi connection.
- On your computer choose the “Computer Screen Mirroring” option.
- Then, input the PIN code of the receiver that is automatically shown on your Roku TV.
- Next, hit the “Start” button to begin the casting process.
This app has always been the most recommended screen mirroring app that you can have on various platforms. ApowerMirror will allow screen mirroring with audio for you to experience outstanding mainstream mirroring technology. Applicable in any situation, ApowerMirror will let you watch your favorite movies or videos on your Roku on a bigger screen. More than that, this app can get along with Android TV and smart TV boxes. See these simple steps for you to cast Windows 10 to Roku without Miracast.
- Download and install the ApowerMirror app on your Windows 10 PC and TV.
- Launch the app on both devices and check if they are connected on the same WiFi connection.
- Then, on your PC, choose the “TV” option.
- Next, click “PIN code” to enter the number code on your PC which is automatically shown on TV.
- Finally, start your casting activity on your Roku TV.
Cast Windows 10 to Roku without Miracast with the best third-party screen mirroring apps that you can have on your PC and TV. You will have a smooth casting experience with these two without lagging moments. Try ApowerMirror and LetsView to discover more about their screen mirroring features. Share with us your experience in the comment section below.