Chromecast is a device that makes your TV smart and allows you to watch movies on Netflix, stream videos on YouTube, HBO, Disney, and many more. However, there might be an occasion where you need to share your iPad contents with your family and friends and enjoy together with them. At this time, you can mirror iPad to Chromecast with the help of the following screen mirroring tools.
The first tool to help you cast iPad to Chromecast is Google Home. This simple and easy to use application is one of the leading and well-known tools that can help you display your iPad’s screen to your Chromecasst TV. To learn how to connect iPad to Chromecast using this tool, just follow the simple steps below.
To set-up your Chromecast device
- Firstly, plug the Chromecast dongle into your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Open the Google Home on your iPad and go to the Devices at the top right-hand corner of your iPad screen. Just follow the set up provided on your screen and finally, choose a name for your Chromecast.
To start connecting
- Go to your Google Home’s main interface and make sure that your TV and iPad are connected to the same WiFi connection.
- Then go to the video or movie that you want to watch and tap the Cast icon.
- Your iPad is now mirrored to your Chromecast.
Another tool that you can use to mirror iPad screen to Chromecast is LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring application is one of the most effective screen mirroring tools online. To use this tool to how to cast iPad to Chromecast, just check the following steps.
To Mirror your iPad to your PC
- Download the application on your iPad and PC. Launch it once installed.
- On your iPad, it will automatically detect available devices. Once found, just tap the name of your PC to connect.
To Mirror PC to Chromecast
- Launch a tab on your Google Chrome and click the ellipsis menu at the upper right-hand corner of the screen. From there, choose Cast.
- Wait for your browser to detect your Chromecast. Once detected, tap it to connect.
- Then all the contents on your iPad screen will be displayed on your Chromecast immediately.
These are the top screen mirroring apps that you can use to cast iPad to Chromecast. Both tools are proven safe and effective to help you cast your iPad to your Chromecast. If you find it hard to set up the Chromecast by using your Google Home, you can try to use LetsView as it only requires you to follow simple steps to start the mirroring process.