PUBG Battlegrounds as it progresses is becoming a hit. More and more players are getting addicted to playing the game. This multiplayer game is taking one step forward by launching Season 5. Packed with new features and challenges, weapons and characters playing this game will be a lot more fun. Undeniably the video graphics are so much better compared to the previous season. It will be nice if you will play the game on a bigger screen. This way you can enjoy and appreciate all the details while playing. With that thought in mind, we listed some of the best apps that you can use to play PUBG Mobile on PC.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
The first tool on the list is LetsView. This screen sharing tool can mirror multiple platforms to a bigger screen. Because of the continued effort of the app developer, they continue to innovate the tool to make it easier for its users to connect their device. In fact, you can connect in three different ways. You can connect via Wi-Fi auto-detect, QR Code and Pin. Connecting using these methods is just a click away. To play PUBG Mobile on the computer follow the guide below.
Note: There are three ways to connect using tools, we will highlight the easiest way to make it easier for you
- Download and install the app by using the download button below.
- On, your mobile device, find the app on your Play Store or App Store.
- Make sure your PC and phone are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your phone, click on “Redetect” and wait until the computer name appears.
- Click the name of your PC and the mirroring will begin.
This newly optimize desktop tool with Android version allows you to enjoy mobile games straight right on your PC. This desktop tool works like an Android phone on your computer. Simply because this tool has the access to Play Store where you can download apps generally available on mobile phones. Also, this tool is very safe to use. Personal information infused in this tool is protected by the privacy set by the tool. Meanwhile, the steps below will teach you how to play PUBG Mobile on the computer in any case you want to try it.
- Get the app from the official website.
- Download and install it
- Launch Play Store and search for PUBG
- Install and launch the game to start playing
Another prominent desktop tool to emulate an Android device is Blue Stacks. Although this is known to eat a lot of memory on your internal storage, the latest version of the software addressed this issue. Blue Stacks 4 is distraction-free, consumes lower memory usage and has improved its overall performance. On top of that, Blue Stacks has a simpler IU and has huge potential to host multiple games on one screen.
- Download and install Blue Stacks on your PC by visiting the official website.
- Launch Play Store and associate your Gmail account
- Download and install PUBG
- Start Playing the game
With superb experience MEmu Play upgraded the tool with Android 7.1 with seeming less gameplay most especially for low-end devices. Along with the improvement of the interface, now you can screen capture and turn-off and on anti-flicker. The efficiency of the tool also seems to have improved compared to before. Unlike before, the tool has consistent lags but now it is very responsive.
- Find the official website of the tool and download the app.
- Install and launch the app
- Look for the Play Store app and find PUBG
- Install the game and start playing.
Finally, we have ApowerMirror on the list. This tool is kind of similar to LetsView. Nox App, Blue Stacks, and MEmu are emulators while ApoweMirror is a mirroring app that allows you to reflect your mobile phone to your computer. It is as good as a computer game when you are playing because you can control your device using your computer mouse and keyboard. Aside from that, you can also record the screen of your desktop while playing if you are a streamer of gameplay. Also, to it is easier to connect if you want to play PUBG Mobile on the computer.
- Download ApoweMirror on your PC and mobile device.
- Get a USB cable and connect your phone to your PC.
- Click “Start Now” to begin mirroring
- To use the controls, click the “Keyboard” icon located on the right side of the main interface.
- Set your controls and start playing the game.
All tools are proven some of the best apps that you can use to play PUBG Mobile on PC. You can choose either you will use an Emulator or a mirroring app. The choice is for you to make. If any of these does not work for you, check if your PC supports Miracast.