Every now and then, we may need to screen mirror our mobile devices like a phone or a tablet to a larger screen device for a better visual experience or just for presentation. This article introduces the top 3 ways to mirror Android tablet to TV. Check them out below.Download
Top 3 Ways to Mirror Android Tablet to TV
Built-in mirroring feature
When it comes to screen mirroring Android tablet to TV, the built-in screen mirroring feature is the first and handy way for you to use. Currently, most Android tablets have a built-in screen mirroring feature for you to cast and display your tablet’s screen to any other screens available. Let’s take a Samsung tab as an example. To learn how to mirror Android tablet to TV, follow the simple steps below.
- On your TV, press the Input button and choose the Screen Mirroring option.
- On your tablet, open the Notification Panel and then tap Smart View. Wait for it to recognize your TV. If you are using a tablet of other brands, you can also find this feature by going to settings.
- Once recognized, tap the name of your TV, then the mirroring will begin.
Another great mirroring tool that can help you connect and mirror your Android tablet TV is ApowerMirror. With this, you can stream videos, watch movies, play games on your tablet and view them on a TV, and present files to everyone clearly. To connect Android tablet to TV and do screen mirroring, check out the steps below.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your TV and your tablet. Launch it once installed.
- On your tablet, tap the asterisk icon at the upper right-hand corner of the ApowerMirror interface, and input the PIN code displayed on your TV.
- Afterward, your Android tablet will then be cast to your TV.
LetsView is also a good tool for you to cast Android tablet to TV. This amazing screen mirroring app is absolutely free to use without any lag or delay. With great features, it also offers high-quality video resolution even casting on a bigger screen like your TV. Moreover, it is very simple and easy to set up as well as to use. Just follow the guidance below to cast your Android tablet to your smart TV.
- Get the app and have it installed on your Android tablet and TV.
- Launch the app on both devices, and tap the Scan icon at the top part of the interface on your Android tablet.
- Just scan the QR code displayed on your TV, and then the mirroring process will immediately start.
It is now easy to connect and cast Android tablet to TV with the top 3 methods mentioned above. With them, you can display your tablet screen on your TV without any hassle. If you are looking for the easiest and handy way, use the built-in screen mirroring feature of your Android tablet. If you want a free tool that offers amazing features and different connection ways, try ApowerMirror or LetsView.