SnapChat is one of the most popular photos and video sharing apps used across the world today. Its features include messaging, live video chatting, avatar making, and sharing a “story” that can be viewed by your followers. To enjoy watching Snapchats on a bigger screen, you may use the following screen mirroring tools and other methods provided by this article. Using these apps, you can now watch SnapChat on PC fast and easily. Check them out below.
Top Tools to Watch SnapChat on PC
One of the best tools for how to watch SnapChat on PC is LetsView. This top-ranked screen mirroring tool offers a great quality display, even when you cast your phone’s screen to a bigger and wider screen like your PC. The good thing is that this amazing tool has a simple and user-friendly interface that does not require any background knowledge when it comes to the mirroring process. Here are the simple steps that can help you start watching your Snapchat on your PC.
- Install the app by getting it on its main website.
- ● Open the app and just wait for it to recognize your PC. Once recognized, tap it and the mirroring will begin.
- Then, run the SnapChat app to start watching it on your PC.
Another top-ranked screen mirroring tool that you can rely on when you want to use snapchat on PC is ApowerMirror. A lot of users claim that this amazing tool helps them a lot and gives them a smooth mirroring experience. Also, it offers additional tools to improve the mirroring process even more. These features include taking screenshots, screen recording, and a whiteboard marker. Get started using this amazing tool by following the simple steps listed below.
- Get the app and install it on your phone and PC.
- Run the app on both devices then tap the Mirror button on your phone. Choose the name of your PC then tap Mirror Phone to PC. To start mirroring, just hit Start now.
- Finally, launch Snapchat on your phone to view it on your PC.
If you are looking for another method that doesn’t require you to use your mobile phone on how to get SnapChat on PC, use Bluestacks. This computer application is an emulator that is designed to let your computer access the Google Play Store to install mobile apps and play games which are only available on your mobile phones. Check the steps we listed below for you to use this android emulator on your PC.
- Download the app and install it on your PC.
- Sign up for an account to get access to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the search bar and look for SnapChat. Install it and start watching.
Another Android emulator that you can use to watch your Snapchat on your PC is Nox Player. This is a free emulator that is compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms. It allows your computer to imitate OS features of your Android and install applications and games to your PC. Listed here are the simple steps that you can use as your guide to use this app.
- On your PC, go to your web browser and install the app.
- Once installed, create and sign your account for you to download SnapChat.
- After that, run the downloaded app then start watching your Snapchat to your PC.
Above are four of the best tools that you can use to watch Snapchat on your PC. If you are looking for a tool that you can use to mirror your phone to your pc and cast your Snapchat on your PC, use ApowerMirror and Letsview. If you want an app for your PC, install Bluestacks or Nox Player.