Don’t settle for the limitations of your phone’s small screen and just say hello to a full wide screen where you can enjoy your favorite Netflix content from your phone to TV. You can now have your Netflix cast to TV and experience the bigger details of your chosen shows and movies. So, whether you’re tech-savvy or a complete beginner, we’ve got you covered with simple and easy-to-follow instructions. See these useful apps that can help you out in connecting your device and make casting Netflix to your TV fast and easy.
Cast Netflix from Phone to TV with These Effective Apps
LetsView is an app that will allow you to have your Netflix cast to TV. This app helps you to easily screen share your Android and iOS phone to your TV without the use of any cable wires. Giving you full access to screen mirroring not only your Netflix but also any content from your mobile devices to a bigger screen. Even though this app is just for free, it still supports high quality displays for you to enjoy your favourite videos, movies, or even apps on your TV. Another thing is that LetsView ensures a secure mirroring experience by having an authorisation system. Indeed, LetsView is a good choice in doing your screen mirroring activity.
- Download and install the app on both your phone and TV from its official page or by clicking the download buttons above.
- Make sure both your phone and TV are connected to the same internet connection before launching the app on both devices.
- On your phone, go to the upper right section of your screen and select either the QR code icon or PIN code icon to connect your devices.
- Once the connecting process is complete, you can start the mirroring activity and enjoy screen sharing your Netflix content on phone to TV.
One of the top screen mirroring apps that we have in this list is ApowerMirror. You can easily mirror Netflix to TV with its well-designed interface and useful features. This app can be used in different platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. Also,it is able to connect your phone to your TV wirelessly without lag. Experience watching your favorite shows on Netflix on a bigger screen with crystal-clear quality and a real-time viewing activity. Moreover, ApowerMirror offers you other features that will surely help you a lot whatever you are doing. This includes screen recording, capturing screenshots, annotating and drawing. Using this app you can have a user-friendly and feature-rich solution for mirroring your phone to your TV.
- Download the app on your mobile phone and TV by clicking the provided download buttons above.
- Install the app on both devices and ensure they are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app on your TV and mobile phone.
- On your phone, choose either the asterisk icon to input the PIN code or the em dash icon to scan the QR code displayed on your TV.
- Once connected, go to your phone and tap Netflix. Choose the show or movie that you want and it will be mirrored on your TV.
Cast Netflix from phone to TV with the help of LocalCast. Available for Android and iOS devices that will allow you to stream media content from your phone to TV. More than just a screen sharing app, Localcast supports external subtitle files, allowing you to cast videos with subtitles to your TV. Furthermore, you may also cast content from your phone’s local storage or from cloud services. The only downfall of this app is that you only have 5 casts after that you need to subscribe or purchase.
- Download and install the app from the Play Store or App Store. Ensure both your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app on your phone and tap the “Cast” button, usually represented by a TV or cast icon.
- Select your TV’s name from the list and allow the casting activity.
- Tap the “Start Mirroring” button to initiate the screen sharing.
- Finally, open your Netflix on your phone, and it will be mirrored and displayed on your TV.
AirDroid is another well-known screen mirroring app that works best on your Android device. Having your Netflix cast to TV is just another useful feature of this amazing app. This app will let you share your phone’s screen to your TV giving you the ability to view and interact with your phone’s screen in real-time from a larger screen. In addition to that, AirDroid also has management capabilities file transfer, and notification management.
- To get the app, visit its official page and install it on both your devices.
- Ensure that your phone and TV are connected to the same internet network.
- On your phone, access quick settings by swiping down from the top of the screen. Choose your TV from the list of available devices and follow any prompts or confirmations on your TV to establish the connection.
- Once connected, your phone’s screen will be mirrored on your TV.
With these powerful apps at your disposal, the ability to cast Netflix from phone to TV has never been easier. Embrace the world of screen mirroring technology and elevate your entertainment nights to a whole new level of enjoyment. Share with us which among the apps you love the best, feel free to leave your comments below.