LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that supports to mirror iOS to Mac running 10.11 and later system. It enables you to view the photos, watch movies and play mobile games on a bigger screen. There are many practical features including full-screen display, whiteboard and screenshot. Let’s see how it works together!
LetsView for Mac Tutorial
1. Download and install
- Search for LetsView and download it from Google Play or App Store on your phone. On you Mac, please download the desktop version by clicking on the button below:
- Double click on the file you downloaded. Click “Continue”.
- After reading the License Agreement, click “Continue”.
- Click “Agree”.
- Click “Install” and then it will begin to install.
- The installation will begin. Please wait for a while. After installed successfully, click “Finish” to run LetsView.
2. Connect phone and Mac
The main iOS device includes iPhone, iPad and iPod. LetsView supports iOS devices running iOS 9 and later. Here is a guide to mirror iOS device to Mac.
- Download LetsView from App Store.
- Connect iPhone/iPad and your Mac to the same WiFi network.
- Open LetsView iOS app and select your Mac’s name.
- Choose “Phone Screen Mirroring”
- Access the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. (If your device is running 10 or earlier, you need to tap AirPlay). Select your Mac’s name and then your phone will be mirrored.
Here are some features of LetsView besides the screen mirroring.
After you mirror your phone screen to Mac, you can click on the third icon on the upper right corner. Click on “Screenshot” and then the screenshot will be saved on your computer.
After you mirror your phone screen to Mac, click on the round “Record” button and the screen can be recorded. Click on the button again when you finish and the video will be saved on your computer. Please note that when the screen is rotated, the recording will be paused automatically because of the change of resolution.
LetsView also allows users to draw or mark up on the screen. You can emphasize the points in presentations.
Move your mouse on the mirrored screen, click the first icon to start drawing.
The default color of the brush is black, you can change the color from the list. Besides, there are four buttons, which are Clear, Undo, Color and Exit. You can remove all the marks on your screen when clicking Clear. Clicking on Undo means that you can undo the last action. You can click on Exit to go back to the mirrored screen. The mirrored screen will be automatically updated when you use the whiteboard feature.
Full screen and Always on Top
When you want to view the full screen or keep it or the top, you can click on the button to enable them.
You can change the settings from the Settings button.
It includes General Settings, Language, Display setting, Capturing settings and Mirroring service. For example, you can change the resolution of the mirrored screen and the format of the recorded video.