LetsView Terms of Membership Service
Updated: July 27th, 2023
Effective date: July 27th, 2023
Welcome to join LetsView membership!
Please carefully read this Agreement before using it. By using the Service, including by clicking to indicate your consent to this Agreement and making any payment in respect of the Service, you signify you have read and understand the Terms, accept them, and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
If you do not agree to any or all of the terms of this agreement, please refrain from proceeding with the confirmation (including but not limited to payment actions/accepting gifts, or completing the entire membership process without raising any objections to this agreement to LetsView) or using this service. By proceeding with the confirmation or using this service, you acknowledge that you have entered into an agreement with LetsView, accept this agreement, and agree to comply with all the provisions stated herein. If you are a minor, please carefully read and confirm whether you agree to this agreement under the guidance, supervision, and explanation of your guardian.
Confirmation of terms
1. LetsView offers screen mirroring service and remote screen mirroring service. Users can choose the type of membership service they need to purchase according to their needs. The benefits of screen mirroring membership and remote screen mirroring membership are not interoperable. Please pay attention to the services specified in this agreement. By using this service, you confirm that you have read and understood all the contents of this agreement as described in the first part of this agreement, and have agreed to this agreement with LetsView by checking the box.
The ownership of all network services and intellectual property rights involved in this service are legally owned by LetsView, and are protected by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and the relevant international conventions concluded by the People’s Republic of China. Your use of the membership service does not automatically grant you any or all of the aforementioned rights.
LetsView Membership Services
LetsView membership services include screen mirroring service and remote screen mirroring service. The benefits of screen mirroring membership and remote screen mirroring membership are different. Please carefully choose the membership service you wish to purchase.
LetsView will make adjustments to its services based on marketing needs, such as adding new membership services, removing existing membership services, and making other changes. If there are any upgrades or changes to the content of the membership services, LetsView will inform you clearly and ensure that the corresponding upgrades or changes do not affect your full enjoyment of existing rights.
Breach and Liability
1. In the process of using this service, in the process of using this service, the following behaviors will be considered as a breach of contract:
- Violation of this agreement.
- Violating the laws, regulations, rules, ordinances of the People’s Republic of China and your region, as well as any legally effective norms.
- Making illegal profits through the use of this service.
- Being identified by relevant departments as infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of any third party.
- Any violation of LetsView’s legitimate interests, including but not limited to infringement of LetsView’s intellectual property rights.
2. You are required to comply with public order, respect social norms, do not endanger network security, do not use the network to engage in activities that endanger national security, honor and interests, incite subversion of state power, incite separatism, undermine national unity, promote terrorism, extremism, ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, dissemination of violent, obscene and pornographic information, fabricating and disseminating false information to disrupt economic and social order, as well as engage in activities that infringe upon the reputation, privacy, intellectual property, and other legitimate rights and interests of others.
3. In any case, if LetsView reasonably believes that you have the above-mentioned behaviors, out of the necessity of maintaining network security and public order, etc., LetsView has the right to take one or more of the following measures at any time without prior notice:
- Use technical means to delete or block relevant information that leads to breach of contract.
- Suspend or terminate partial or all services.
If the service is suspended or terminated due to your breach of contract, LetsView is not obligated to refund any fees to you, and the losses in your account (including but not limited to the loss or reduction of user data) shall be borne by you, and you shall fully compensate LetsView for any losses suffered (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, litigation costs, etc.).
Suspension or Termination of this Agreement
This Agreement shall be suspended or terminated in the following circumstances:
- Upon your voluntary request.
- In the event of any violation of the laws and regulations of China or your country of residence, the provisions of this Agreement, or any behavior that seriously impacts the reputation and interests of LetsView.
- Upon the request of laws, regulations, or competent authorities.
- In case of an emergency for the purpose of maintaining the security of accounts and systems by LetsView.
- In the event of force majeure (i.e., objective circumstances that are unforeseeable, unavoidable, and insurmountable, including national laws, regulations, policies, orders from government agencies, and other government actions, as well as natural disasters such as typhoons, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, wars, strikes, etc.).
- In other circumstances.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
The interpretation, effectiveness, and resolution of disputes regarding this Agreement shall be governed by the laws and regulations of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China. In the event of any disputes arising from the content or performance of this Agreement, the parties shall make every effort to resolve the disputes through friendly negotiation. if the negotiation fails, all parties to the dispute agree to submit the dispute to Shenzhen Arbitration Commission for arbitration in accordance with its arbitration rules. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute in accordance with the law.
- After the successful cancellation of this service, it does not affect the membership benefits that have been successfully charged and activated. The membership duration that has already taken effect will not be automatically renewed after expiration. Prior to your decision to terminate this service, the automatic renewal and deduction entrusted to LetsView will remain effective. LetsView will not refund any fees deducted due to your authorization. If there are adverse consequences, you will bear the relevant responsibilities.
- LetsView reserves the right to adjust the duration, price, and related content of the existing monthly subscription for members based on user demands, changes in products and services, and other factors in order to continuously improve and optimize our services. If you have any questions regarding the content of this agreement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LetsView may modify this agreement (including changing, adding, or reducing corresponding terms) due to business requirements, legal and regulatory requirements, or notifications from relevant authorities. Once this agreement is modified, LetsView will publish it through system prompts, information push, announcements, pop-ups, or other means. Please be sure to read the revised terms carefully. If you have any questions regarding the modifications to this agreement, you can stop using the service and consult customer service to protect your rights and interests better. The updated agreement will take effect from the date of its publication. If you continue to use the membership service, it will be deemed that you have agreed to all the changes. The updated agreement will take effect from the date of the first update at the beginning of the document.
- The headings of all clauses in this agreement are for convenience of reading and understanding only and do not have any legal significance. They cannot be used as a basis for interpreting any clauses or words in this agreement.
- If any clause of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, it shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses, and the remaining clauses shall have legal binding force on both parties to this agreement.
We are committed to providing the best product experience and service for all users. If you are not satisfied with your purchased product, you can request a refund under the conditions approved by us.
1. Screen mirroring membership refund policy
- Products purchased within 7 days can be refunded without reasons by contacting our customer service:
Within 7 days from the date of purchasing the LetsView Screen Mirroring membership, a full refund can be obtained without reasons. For example, if you purchase the membership on January 1st, you should submit the refund request no later than January 7th of the same year.
2. Remote screen mirroring membership refund policy
Products purchased within 7 days can be refunded without reason by contacting our customer service. Due to the nature of remote screen mirroring requiring connection with third-party services, refunds are not supported for 15-minute remote casting membership. Refunds for 900-minute and 1800-minute remote casting membership will be based on the remaining time, and the refund rules are as follows:
3. For products purchased more than 7 days ago, if there are reasonable reasons such as the following, you can contact customer service to process a refund:
- Our software is incompatible with your mobile device and our technical department is unable to resolve the issue.
- Major technical problems that cannot be resolved within 7 days after purchase.
- Duplicate purchases caused by payment platform issues.
- The product’s functionality significantly deviates from what was described on the product page or advertisement page.
4. Special cases where refunds are not supported: Orders purchased through non-official channels cannot be directly refunded by our company. For example, for orders made through App Store, Google Play, Amazon, etc., you need to contact the purchase channel to handle refunds.
For orders purchased on the App Store, the App Store will charge a 30% platform fee. For orders purchased through the App Store and Google Play, you can refer to the refund policy of App Store and Google Play to apply for a full refund.
If the refund request is rejected, please send us the proof of refusal and we will process a refund for 70% of the order.
To apply for a refund, please submit a ticket. Once the refund is processed, the corresponding membership will be invalid.
5. If you are certain that you want a refund, please contact us at https://letsview.com/contact and send us your refund request along with the order number. Once the refund is completed, the corresponding account membership will become invalid.
6. How long does it take for the refund to be credited to my account?
Our company will process the refund within 3-7 working days; however, the actual time for the refund to reflect in your account depends on your chosen payment method. Please note that during holidays, the refund processing time may be longer than expected, but it will not exceed 20 days. If you have not received your refund within 20 days of refund approval, please contact us to inquire about the status of your refund.
7. Why haven’t I received my refund after a few days?
If you haven’t received your refund even after a few days of it being approved, it could be due to the following reasons:
The refund process may take longer, potentially until the 20th, due to festivals, holidays, bank-related matters, or other similar factors
If you opt to file a chargeback, your payment institution will withhold the funds until the request is resolved. Please reach out to your bank or the relevant authority to understand their policies and procedures regarding chargebacks.
Attachment: Auto-renewal Subscription
This Auto-Renewal Service Instructions (hereinafter referred to as “these instructions”) is an attachment to the LetsView Membership Service Agreement. In the event of any conflict between these instructions and the LetsView Membership Service Agreement, these instructions shall prevail.
- The Auto-Renewal Service for LetsView membership (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) refers to the service provided to members to avoid the failure to renew their membership in a timely manner due to negligence or other reasons, based on the member’s demand for automatic renewal, provided that the member has already subscribed to the LetsView Pro membership.
- By subscribing to this service, you authorize LetsView to deduct the fees for the next billing cycle from your own recharge account, third-party payment account associated with your membership account, bank card, payment account associated with your Apple Store account, or other payment accounts (collectively referred to as “accounts”) when the LetsView Pro membership is about to expire.
- The premise for implementing this service is that you have bound the membership account with the aforementioned accounts and that sufficient funds can be deducted from the aforementioned accounts. You are obligated to regularly monitor and ensure that there are sufficient funds under the account associated with the chosen payment channel to fulfill the automatic renewal service. If the automatic renewal service cannot be fulfilled due to the aforementioned reasons (including but not limited to: insufficient balance, insufficient balance to fulfill multiple consecutive monthly services selected by the user), LetsView has the right to suspend or terminate your Pro membership service without further notice. If you choose to cancel the Auto-Renewal Service, you need to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the membership expires. Otherwise, the system will automatically renew your membership for the next billing cycle. You understand and agree that there may be a delay in displaying the auto-renewal status, and the specific membership expiration date displayed in the LetsView app shall prevail. Furthermore, until you successfully cancel, the payment instructions entrusted to LetsView for automatic renewal will remain valid, and LetsView will not refund or compensate for any fees already deducted based on those instructions before the cancellation is completed.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you use a third-party payment channel to pay the fees, you will also be bound by the terms of service and usage rules of that third-party service.
- This service is valid from the day you subscribe and will continue until you choose to cancel the service.
- This service is subject to your voluntary choice to cancel. If you do not cancel, it will be deemed that you agree to LetsView’s attempt to deduct the fees according to these rules. Once the deduction is successful, LetsView will extend the validity period of your local casting membership accordingly (you can view the membership expiration date on the “Me” page in the app). If the price of the Pro membership service is adjusted during the automatic renewal, the current valid price shall apply.
- You can terminate the service in the following ways:
How to cancel a subscription from Apple
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
How to cancel a subscription from Google Play
- Go to play.google.com.
- Sign in to the correct Google Account.
- At the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage and Cancel subscription.
Contact the support
- Contact LetsView Support Center.
- Provide the order number and describe the reason to cancel a subscription.
- Or you can click the live chat icon at the bottom right corner of the official website.
If you wish to upgrade your existing Paid Service subscription to a more expensive level of Paid Service, and if you purchased your current Paid Service directly from LetsView (and not from a reseller or payment processor), please contact customer support email@example.com. If you have purchased a Paid Service from a reseller or payment processor, you may be required to contact the reseller or payment processor to process your cancellation request, as LetsView may have no ability to process the cancellation for you.
If you are the authorized legal representative for a deceased or legally incapacitated individual or a legal entity that has been formally dissolved or otherwise ceased to be authorized to act for his, her, or its own account (without opportunity for revival), and you wish to cancel a current Paid Service subscription for such individual or entity, you must contact the Customer Support, identify the account in question and request cancellation of the Paid Service. We will cancel the Paid Service subscription if you demonstrate to our satisfaction your legal authority to act and be legally responsible for such an individual or entity and your ability to validate the details of the payment method used for such Paid Service.
We may cancel any Paid Service subscription you have purchased if you fail to pay the applicable subscription fees and any applicable taxes in full and in a timely manner according to these Commercial Terms or any agreement with a third-party reseller or payment processor. A failure to pay occurs in any situation where LetsView has not received timely payment, including where any credit card issuer or payer bank refuses to transmit the funds that are then due, or the reseller or payment processor you have contracted with notifies us of your failure to pay. We may, at our discretion, elect not to cancel a Paid Service subscription immediately for non-payment, in which case you will continue to be responsible for the fees due for the duration of the applicable subscription. In addition, if you fail to pay for a Paid Service, we may elect to suspend your rights to use that Paid Service or we may change the type of privileges you have to a non-paid version of the service. We will endeavor to provide you notice promptly after any failure to make a payment to us in full and on time, but we are not obligated to do so.
In the event of a conflict, the English language version shall govern.