LetsView is a free screen sharing tool which is compatible with multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices. It allows users to view photos, watch videos and play mobile games on a bigger screen. The full-screen, whiteboard and screenshot feature offers users more convenience when screen mirroring. Let’s view the detailed tutorial together!
LetsView Windows Program Tutorial
1. Download and install
Double click on the file you downloaded. Click “Yes”.
Select your language.
After you read the agreement. Click on “Next”.
You can select the folder to install. Then click on “Next”.
The installation will begin. Please wait for a while.
Installed successfully. Click “Finish” to run LetsView.
2. Connection between phone and PC
The main iOS device includes iPhone, iPad and iPod. LetsView supports iOS devices running iOS 9 and later. Here is a guide to connect iOS screen to PC.
- Download LetsView from App Store.
- Connect iPhone/iPad and your PC to the same WiFi network.
- Open LetsView iOS app and select your PC’s name.
- Access the Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. (If your device is running 10 or earlier, you need to tap AirPlay). Select your PC’s name and then your phone will be mirrored.
In addition to Android phones and tablets, other devices running Android system, such as PDA, learning devices, e-books etc can be mirrored, too. LetsView supports most devices that possess the built-in Miracast protocol. Here is the detailed guide.
Use LetsView to connect:
- Download LetsView on your phone from Google Play.
- Connect your Android phone and PC to the same WiFi network and run the app on both devices.
- Select your PC from the list on your Android phone.
- Tap “Phone Screen Mirroring”.
If your device cannot be detected, please tap the two icons on the upper right corner to choose connection methods( PIN code and QR code).
Use the built-in wireless display feature on your phone
- Connect your Android phone and PC to the same WiFi.
- Run LetsView on your computer. On your Android, Swipe down and tap Wireless Display from the quick settings menu or you can enable the wireless display from Settings. Then search for the device you want to mirror to.
- Select your PC and your Android screen will be displayed on PC.
Note 1：Generally speaking, the built-in mirroring feature is called Wireless Display or Wireless Projection, but sometimes it will be different. For example, it is called Smart View on Samsung phones. Note that the Wireless Projection feature requires Miracast function of your PC. If it doesn’t work, please refer to this post.
2：You can change your PC’s name from “System Properties” > “Computer Name” and click the “Change” button.
3. Connection between PC and PC
LetsView also allows you to mirror PC to PC in a convenient way. Meanwhile, you can hear the audio and also draw or mark on the screen. Please follow the steps below to mirror PC to PC:
- Make sure both computers are under the same WiFi network.
- Download LetsView on both computers and run the program. Click on “Computer Screen Mirroring”.
- If you need to mirror A to B, please enter B’s PIN code on A. The PIN code will be displayed on the right side. Note that don’t enter your own PIN code.
- On PC B, you need to click on “Allow”.
- You can select the content you need to mirror and then click on “Cast”. Then your screen will be mirrored to another PC.
Here are some features of LetsView besides the screen mirroring.
After you mirror your phone screen to PC, you can click on the third icon on the upper right corner. Click on “Screenshot” and then the screenshot will be saved on your computer.
After you mirror your phone screen to PC, click on the round “Record” button and the screen can be recorded. Click on the button again when you finish and the video will be saved on your computer. Please note that when the screen is rotated, the recording will be paused automatically because of the change of resolution.
LetsView also allows users to draw or mark up on the screen. You can emphasize the points in presentations.
Move your mouse on the mirrored screen, click the first icon to start drawing.
The default color of the brush is black, you can change the color from the list. Besides, there are four buttons, which are Clear, Undo, Color and Exit. You can remove all the marks on your screen when clicking Clear. Clicking on Undo means that you can undo the last action. You can click on Exit to go back to the mirrored screen. The mirrored screen will be automatically updated when you use the whiteboard feature.
Full screen and Always on Top
When you want to view the full screen or keep it or the top, you can click on the button to enable them.
You can change the settings from the Settings button.
It includes General Settings, Language, Display setting, Capturing settings and Mirroring service. For example, you can change the resolution of the mirrored screen and the format of the recorded video.